Saturday, June 13, 2009

Formula Forecast Bear Market Lows

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought it could be so e easy. Flying away on a wing and a prayer. What could it be? .......Making all of my wishes come true!”

LOL! Another formula found, this time to forecast how low this bear market can go!

I just dun believe it, one formula after another.

Today, I started and completed my 10 Lessons on Elliott Waves – speed reading lor! Luckily, better late than never. Luckily, Phase 3 of Bear Market not started, or going to start?

Then I discovered the "formula" – guidelines on how to forecast how low this bear market can go for Straits Times Index. The same "formula" can be used for other Indices and Stocks (I guess) so long Elliott Wave counts are applied correctly.

Also included are guidelines to forecast how high this bear market rally can go.

Have you read the 10 Lessons on Elliott Waves?

Hmmm... I'm going to workout the details if I can get the Straits Times Index Chart for the last 30 years. Then together with my Stock Market Cycle Model Formula, I should be able to time it when it comes. Hmmm... I'm going to workout the details for stocks I'm focusing on, then catch it!


(p.s. I almost finished watching the video crash course. Its a summary of the 10 lessons. Helps confirm understanding, if you dun like reading. Otherwise, lookout for my conclusion)




No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...