Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Stock Market Jinx #4

Stock Market Jinx #4 - February!

I have a copy of Stock Trader's Almanac 2008 and I dun refer to it!

Hey, it is still useful hor, I mean the statistics still serve as a useful guide! Why you did not refer to it, TSK! Knock knock knock!

According to Stock Trader's Almanac 2008, “February is the weakest link in the “Best Six Months”. Either go short, or stay away the day before Presidents' Day.”

Ok ok, from now on, I'll refer to it when preparing the Monthly Stock Market Forecast!

So what does it say for March?

"March has Ides and St Patrick's day. Begin bullishly then fades away.”

Wanna decode this riddle, lookout for my next article – My Exit Strategy before the Stock Market Crash comes!



Read Beat Stock Market Jinx for Stock Market Jinx 1 to 3.


No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...