Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sun Tze - Art of Investing and Trading

I didn't realised that my Big Picture Approach - 5 Steps to Beat the Stock Market is an application of the Sun Tze Art of War, until someone asked me.

So I called it Sun Tze - Art of Investing and Trading!


Principles of Sun Tze Art of War vs My Big Picture Approach


1. Know the enemy, know yourself – win hundred battles without fear or danger.

I use Joseph Cycle and Fengshui/Astrology to forecast the stock market before entering the stock market. So Beat the Stock Market with more than 80% accuracy!

2. Best to Win without Battle

I already won before I enter the stock market as I made the Trend my Friend!

3. Victorious warriors win first then go to war

I already won by riding the Trend, then sell into strength!


4. He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious

I know when I can enter the stock market using Fengshui/Astrology Forecast, Beat the Stock Market with 80% accuracy!

Hmm.. What do you think?


No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...