Custom Search

Monday, July 23, 2012

WD Gann Pattern - Danger Ahead?

Have you read my previous article? (Feedblitz failed to generate auto-email notification out again?)

Wow! Today, Hang Seng Index dropped more than 500 points intraday as I write. It also has similar pattern I mentioned in my previous article.

Wow! Did you notice potential Head & Shoulders Pattern everywhere, potential triple Tops in major indices, potential double Tops in major indices?

Wow! Did you notice the secret W.D. Gann Pattern I managed to decipher recently?

I've to temporarily suspend my research as my big brother is now in critical condition, diagnosed with Liver Cancer in May 2012, with less than 6 mths to live.


That's all for now.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template