Custom Search

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stock Market Forecast October-November 2011 (Crash Part 3)

Wow!


I'm taking the risk of putting out my Stock Market Forecast for October -November 2011 before receiving any confirmation from my various sifus!


Based on my Stock Market Time Clocks and Straits Times Index "Open Book", below is the Stock Market Forecast for October - November 2011!



"A picture is worth a thousand words!"



Stay tuned for updates should it differ from my sifus (which I doubt, haha!). But I will definitely update should my Wave Count change.



Good Luck!


Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Meavin said...

Thanks for the detailed update TSK.. Do we know any critical dates when we can expect the bloodbath? Dowjones seem to be dancing down and up..Its back to 11000 levels again by this Friday.

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template