Custom Search

Thursday, October 13, 2011

$50 Bonus Cash for CIMBK Savings Account

Wow! I heard but did not believe as I cannot find the information at CIMB Bank Website and forgot about it.


This morning I was at the CIMB Bank Branch. I saw the Bonus Cash Promotion flashed on TV.


So decided to check with the Bank Staff.


Wow! New customers, just open CIMB Savings/Current Account, the Bank will give you $20 Bonus Cash. Top up your account with $50k, the Bank will give you another $30. You only need to maintain the $50k until end October 31 2011 to qualify. Promotion ends October 31 2011.


Wow! Want to make more money? Just tell the staff my Name/NRIC, I will get $30 shopping voucher as referral. Haha, we can share the vouchers!



Haha! I gonna ask my family members to Open Accounts with CIMB! They make money, I also make money!



Huat ah!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template