Custom Search

Friday, November 14, 2008

SharesInvestment Rewards for Survey!

I think it was about a month ago that I participated in this online survey by SharesInvestment.com. I thought it was a lucky draw type of survey, so did not blog about it.

I was surprised to receive a Pair of Movie Tickets for participation in the survey. So it was every participation gets rewarded!

Ha ha, I can take my mum for free movie liao! The tickets are valid for one year, so I can wait for good chinese movie to come, which my mum will like lor!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template