Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Warren Buffett Plays Bridge, I play Wahjong!

Do you know Warren Buffett likes to play bridge online with Bill Gates? He thinks bridge would teach kids maths skills, logical thinking and how to work with others.

I began to like playing Wahjong after I understand it can help keep my mind alert! So I won't suffer from aging symptoms like slowly losing my memory, I mean delay it coming lor! I'm already affected seeing my mum having those symptoms. I think it's infectious!

Wahjong is the online game for Mahjong lah! At the website, there are many other games, but me lazy to learn lah. Playing Wahjong with those kids or teenagers is fun. Most of the online players are very young leh, as young as 12 years old. How I know? They chitchat as they play, ask me my age, boy or girl, etc. Ha ha!

You can access it under My Favourite Game on the right sidebar of this blog.

Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

EWI Global Market Perspective February 2021 (Trial?)

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!