Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

2-Weeks Stay at "Integrated Resort Hotel 3"

May 31 Saturday morning – went to Giant Vivocity to do some groceries shopping for missing items to make “Kee Chang”. Went too early, Giant still not open, so went jalan jalan. Surprised to see major preparations going on for the Garden Festival TableTop Floral Display competition, hmm, interesting going to tell my sister about it. Walked further, saw Navy Team preparing their booths/stations, wow!, decided to walkoutside and saw a big Navy War Ship. Wow! Another Open House, Navy@Vivo, we missed it last year! Checked things out and managed to get a free boarding pass for 4 to visit the Ship! To visit the Ship's lower deck and takethe FCO ride/cruise, required balloting a few hours before the tour starts, so no boarding pass applied.

June 1 Sunday morning – we were at Navy@Vivo, wow!, no queue! We discussed, for mum's safety/convenience, we decided to board the Ship leaving mum with brother at Vivocity Mall. Wow! So excited with our tour of the Ship's upper deck. Surprised! we were brought to the lower deck and que for the FCO cruise! Haha, no need boarding pass cos there won't many cruise visitors! Hurray! Gonna board the FCO cruise, so excited. I was so delighted on the cruise, haven't been on holiday and such a wonderful cruise for years, beautiful scenary, tall buidings, big ships, etc. I think my sister should be more delighted and excited as she haven't been on holidays at all after she started her own business for ages, lost count liao! I'm so happy!

“Prepare for excitement coming up” called out the “FCO Captain”. FCO gonna take a “U-Turn”. Wow, suddenly, FCO swerved, bounced with strong current, I also bounced, so excited and happy water splashed, I felt I bounced again, ouched! I was lying on the FCO metal floor, shocked to see my foot./ankle dislodged/dislocated. “ouched, ouched, ouched, ooh so painful, oh oh oh, HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME!!!! Ankle dislodged, ankle dislodged, ankle dislocated, ankle dislocated, sob, sob, sob...”.......

Emergency evacuation activated! ...... My sister said, now they are taking you to Hotel 3, you are only passenger on FCO!

At Hotel 3, “bear with the pain while we try to push your foot/ankle back”... No! Please put me to sleep, I dun want the pain”..... Woke up, later being served dinner, wow! Taste good, that's my lunch cum dinner!

June 2 Monday morning – we could not push your foot/ankle back properly, x-ray showed broken bones stuck in joints disallow the push back. Ankle bones fractured badly into small pieces, need operation to take out the bones first, then fix ankle bones to hold the foot back. CT-scan to confirm operations. Need to let the swollen foot/ankle subside first to avoid complications, so operation on Thursday, second operation next Monday.

June 3 / 4 – still couldn't urine, made to do it on bedpan, in/out to drain all the urine, then do on commode, got fever, urine infection, start antibiotics. Still cannot pass motion, bullet, out it go! Hehe, I'm like my mum, cannot do it on bedpan nor diapers one, must sit on commode then can one!

June 5 Thurs morning – day before, they explained to me risk and benefits of various methods of reducing pain during operation. Put to sleep, removed the bones stuck, fixed metal rods to hold the ankle and foot. Woke up, wow, pain, pain lor! Looks like Robocop (before all the nice external costume, hehe). Because I'm allergic to paracetamol, neomysin and naproxen, they had some problems managing my pain, but I'm ok with tramadol. So took them some time to reduce my pain level to 1 by giving me high dose of tramadol and morphine on demand basis. Whenever I take panadol, areas around my eyes will swell.

June 6 Friday morning – Next ops on Tuesday, major operation, need to let swelling subside first. Navy Team paid their visit, gave me a limited edition Navy Teddy Bear, a great hamper and other presents to wish me speedy recovery!

June 9 Monday morning – “We want to complete the Operation and minimise your pain, so we will put u to sleep and numb your left leg. Agree? Signed, at my own risk! He did not explain to me risk of numbing my leg hor! Still having constipation, bullet again, out it go lor! Had a discussion with Navy Rep. Navy is indemnified, already consulted their lawyer, so not liable to pay any damages.

June 10 Tueday morning – At operation theatre (OT), numbed my leg, after that dun know what happened. Woke up, oh, pain pain again lor, pushing me to pain management area outside OT. Giving me tramadol again to reduce pain level to 1. Hmm... why my tears keep dropping, why I feel my throat sore sore. I dun have this feeling in the first operation? Pushed me out to waiting area pending transfer back to Ward. Hmm... why I feel my face very ichy, and my eyes like swelling. I told the Ward nurse, she informed the Anesthetic Dr Y, Dr Y said it is normal side effect. So Ward nurse pushed me to X-ray my leg before pushing me back to the Ward. Hmm... why my tears dropping more and more, my eyes like swelling more and throat more sore?

Crisis Episode – Back at Ward, nurse asked why I keep crying, in pain? No pain, tears just keep flowing non-stop, my throat very soar, my eyes swelling, now my nose like blocked. Nurse quickly called for Dr HG, most junior one, he talked to me, I complained all the symptoms. He seems reacted very quickly, allergic reactions. Next I was talking to his senior lady Dr PW, seems all the nurses crowded around me with all the emergency aids equivalent to ICU. Dr PW kept checking with me. My nose is blocked, throat is still swelling, I dun want to die, I dun want to die, I cannot die, I have not made my Will, I'm a custodian, I dun want to die, I dun want to die. Dr injected medication, wow, so painful. Seems two nurses were trying to confirm my NRIC before they can use the medication supplied, repeated with no success, so I called out my NRIC, quick save me!

Next Dr PW kept checking with me how's my throat. Seems the swelling is slowly subsiding. ICU people came, how much dosage of this and that medication did u give her? She is in distress, gave her this and that much. U gave her too much of this and that. “Shxx, u mean I will not die, but become vegetable or moron or handicapped, something like that” I was thinking what the conversation implied. Dr Y popped in, so she is also allergic to the Panadol Family, walked out. Even more distressful right?

“Dun worry, gave u the correct dosage”, Dr PW will call your sister to inform her of your situation. Dun worry, Drs and nurses have been informed to keep watch on you every hour in case of relapse, will drain your urine to prevent possible kidney damage, rest well.

Before she talked to my sister, I called my sister. They almost killed me of drug allergy, sue Dr Y if I die, he knew I'm allergic to panadol, yet he still gave me something in the Panadol Family. Did not die falling but almost killed by drugs. Got people prefer to die (pain killer can kill me) than suffer from pain (pain killer relieve of pain) one meh? I will not consent or sign any such agreement if I know right? I only sign for the numbing of leg, u mean it can kill me, so I sign, is my problem, not Hotel3's problem?

Worried of a relapse which could kill me, I gave my sister my verbal Will when she arrived later. Remember to sue DR Y if I die, I cried profusely. After sister left, my blood pressure and vital stats shoot up, nurses quickly called the Drs. Two came, I told them, sure shoot up, I was giving my sister my last words!

I couldn't sleep well the whole night, so tired, weak and exhausted with the 2 types of medication fighting in my body, one trying to “kill” me while the other trying to “save” me! Cried and cried, afraid my throat will swell and killed me. I dosed off because of medication, automatically woke up at the critical hours, 12 hours later, nothing happened, dosed off.

June 11 Wed morning – Keep thinking of crisis period, cried and cried. Dr HG came, u are out of danger, wont die liao, dun worry, have good rest. What a relief, I can see myself recovering my energy very fast, had a very good breakfast! Dr HM, responsible for my ankle operations, came, I told him I almost died yesterday, luckily Dr HG and Dr PW saved me. (appears Dr HM was not aware). Dr HM said u can go home then came back 2 days later or u can stay and will wear the AIRCAST Boot on Friday then can go home, Stay lah. Ok, I stay.

Pain management team came, got pain? I said no pain but I almost died yesterday, and explained the crisis episode to them (hmmm appears they not aware also). Whatever Drs come, I'll repeat the crisis episode to them.

June 13 Friday morning – I requested to stay till Saturday then got transport lah, then suddenly I think luckily Dr HM agreed, cos it is Friday the 13th, haha! Takeout, put on AIRCAST Boot, learnt to walk on clutches, wow, not easy leh, requested for walker instead. I want to be independent, I need to be independent, I have to be independent, cos my siblings will have to give 100% caregiving to my dermentia mum, so a walker is better. Wow! Now really look like Robocop!

June 14 Saturday morning – I checked the internet, sometimes got wireless@sg network, sometimes no have or weak. What I found about Drug A, the drug which almost killed me, from internet extracts below.
Talked to Dr PW about some of my findings, considering legal recourse. Later she came back, said only Suspected Allergy to Drug B from 1997 NSC records, Drs took the risk to apply Drug B. I thanked her again for saving me before my discharge. Now back home, busy setup bedroom, etc. Sweating.

(Note: Drug B is pain killer they injected, on top of numbing my leg (different medication) and knocking me out).

Extracts from internet on Drug B:

If you experience any of the following symptoms, stop taking B and call your doctor right away: rash; hives; itching; swelling of the eyes, face, throat, tongue, arms, hands, ankles, or lower legs; difficulty breathing or swallowing; or hoarseness.

B has side effects that can be very dangerous. The risk of having a serious side effect increases with the dose of ketorolac and with the length of treatment.

B is a member of a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that is used for treating inflammation and pain. Other drugs in this class include Drug A

People who are allergic to aspirin and other NSAIDs should not use B (Note: I'm allergic to Drug A)

Less serious side effects may include: upset stomach, mild nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, constipation; mild heartburn, stomach pain, bloating, gas; dizziness, headache, drowsiness; sweating; or ringing in your ears. (oops, just got this piece and some of above info today June 16/now, I've been sweating continually since I return home, now my face towel on head is all soiled! Should I return to Hotel 3's A&E? Waiting for Dr PW to call me lah. Keeping my fingers crossed.)

To be continued in Chapter 2 with Lessons learnt, Caregiving tips for Elderly and Terminally illed, more information about Hotel 3 and staff, Incomeshield Enhanced with rider and insurance, feedback on Hotel 3, and more.......

I thought carefully and decided not to inform/bother my friends, but it became a crisis, regretted but luckily still alive. My friends, please forgive me.

Today I did a bit of research on the Stock Market. Wow! Guest what! According to one expert astrologer, June 10-11 was a 3 star critical reversal date, USA markets topped? Wow, what happened to me then? Gosh!!!

Today should be an opportunity for me to recover some money from the Stock Market, hahaha, made a few dollars lah so far. More in Chapter 2.... lookout lah! So why am I sweating lah???

If you can help me or provide any professional/legal advise regarding the case against the Hospital/Dr for almost killing me and the Navy for injury, please contact me asap.....a thousand thanks! Thanks for continuing to read my blog, it will still be alive.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Stop SA to RA Transfer at 55!

Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

FreePass - 21 Days EWI Forecast