Saturday, July 21, 2012

W.D. Gann's Secrets Unveiled Part 8

Wow! I managed to decipher another W.D. Gann's Secrets in Stock Market Forecasting last night!

Since I read his book some years ago, I've not been able to decipher what W.D. Gann tried to hint when he wrote his last book. Then last night, when I looked at Straits Times Index Chart, suddenly I remembered that was what I saw in W.D. Gann's book. Bingo! Now I know what W.D. Gann tried to hint!

So I started looking at DOW, S&P500, etc. Wow! USA Markets drop big last night as forecasted using the method.

Hooray! I'm still back testing and still trying to decipher more hidden secrets and how to use it better. Wow! It works on stocks also as I analysed a number of STI component stocks, all giving similar picture as STI.

Wow! Where will Global Markets be heading? Can the method tell me?

No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...