Thursday, November 3, 2011

Panic Crash Cycle Ahead?

Be careful!

There is a potential Head & Shoulder Forming in the 10-min Charts of DOW and Straits Times Index. If the decline from OCt 28/31 Top is wave 1 down and yesterday's strong rally wave 2 up, should markets drop today, that could be start of wave 3 down. Should the right shoulder of the H&S pattern complete and the neckline is broken, haha, guess what will happen?

I updated my Stock Market Time Clocks late last night, with important dates from my research of the past 30 plus years of data from Watching the Sky for Trends. Wow! Most important discovery of all time. I'm still working on it.

Guess what will happen November 4? Another "Black Day" in Stock Market History?

Let's watch. This is the first time I'm using this formula. I keep my fingers crossed!

I'll share more if it occurs.

No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...