Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DOW Megaphone Bottom 1987-Like Panic Crash?

Did you notice this Bearish Pattern Formation in the DOW Chart?

A Megaphone Bottom or Top!

According to experts, you can project the target downside or upside (if you are bullish) using a simple formula.

I'm bearish. Using the formula, measure the difference between points 4 and 5a, then subtract this difference from point 5a = projected target downside 5b.

Wow! Can you see what is my projected number for DOW? But first we need to wait for the pattern to complete at 5a to get the actual number.

Wow! My additional deep research into the past 30 plus years of data "Watching the Sky for Trends" indicates a possible Panic Crash Like Pattern of 1987! Another Flash Crash? A Waterfall, Sharp Decline Ahead?

Provided my calculations are correct and my interpretation of the formula is correct! This is the first time I'm attempting to forecast using this formula!

According to WD Gann, Time is the Most Important. When Time is Up, Prices will Fall or Rise!



(Note:Chart not drawn to time scale)

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...