Custom Search

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dow May/June 2011 Forecast?

Wow! I'm back to running a marathon against time again! Hahaha! Busy busy with my research again!

Few days ago, I found more "George Lindsay" materials and as I've always suspected, it's "Wow"! Amazing!

Since I discovered the "Ultimate WD Gann's Secrets" to Stock Market Forecasting, I discovered the "Straits Times Open Book" as well as the "DOW Open Book". However, as from November 9 2010, DOW "refused" to follow the "Open Book", I stopped monitoring. But since May 2 2011, looks like DOW is back into my "DOW Open Book" and both STI and DOW looks like back in sync!

If my Elliott Wave counts are correct, looks like STI is starting Wave 3 of 3, while DOW might likely be Wave 3 of 1 down? Would DOW continue to follow my "Open Book"?



Let's watch.

(Warning: I've not completed my research. Above pattern can invert. Not for day to day forecast, more reliable for major top and bottom forecasts.)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template