Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Warning Possible Sharp Decline Ahead!

More sell signals were generated after the sharp decline in US Markets last night (October 19, 2010). A possibility of a sharp downtrend ahead if we see downside follow through tonight and one more sell signal to confirm a change in trend. Wow! This is from my TA Master.


I've been extremely busy with my research, especially after I received additional information some 3 weeks back, from my new Sifu ("WD Gann" Master). Once I complete this final piece of research, it should be the final piece of jigsaw puzzle to improve my Stock Market Time Clocks to 99% accuracy - hahaha, I hope!



This missing piece which I have been hunting for a long long time, is to help me determine the direction of the turn dates generated by my Stock Market Time Clocks. Yes, whether it will be a Top or a Bottom, whether it is the end/start of Bull/Bear Market!



October 15, 2010 could be a major turn date generated by my Stock Market Time Clocks. It is possible that is the 10th year anniversary of the top in 2000. WD Gann said add 10 will give you the final Top. Now looks like there is some confirmation as Markets turned down now.


Oops! My research is not complete. Will US Markets be able to make new High after this "correction"? Or will we see a lower high? What does those future dates generated by my Stock Market Time Clocks mean?



Wow! Cracking my head very hard doing those research!



Remember, Stock Market Crash Alert from the Hindenburg Omen Signals is valid for 4 months, until December 2010. Be careful! Watch the USD for clues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

LIFE@55 - What CPFB Don't Tell You!

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!