Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NTUC Income Share Pays 9% Dividend!

Wow! A record dividend payout for NTUC Income Shareholders!


I just received my dividend statement for Financial Year 2009.



NTUC Income had approved payment of a dividend of 6% plus a special dividend of 3% = total 9% for FY 2009. Wow! Money will be credited to my bank account on June 3 2010.



Hurray! On top of this, NTUC Income also rewarded policy holders with special bonus for their insurance policies plus a special Cash Bonus Payout!




Wow!


Best Capital Protected Stock in Singapore!


Interested to find out more about NTUC Income Shares? Read this latest as of this posting.



No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...