Custom Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NTUC Income Share Pays 9% Dividend!

Wow! A record dividend payout for NTUC Income Shareholders!


I just received my dividend statement for Financial Year 2009.



NTUC Income had approved payment of a dividend of 6% plus a special dividend of 3% = total 9% for FY 2009. Wow! Money will be credited to my bank account on June 3 2010.



Hurray! On top of this, NTUC Income also rewarded policy holders with special bonus for their insurance policies plus a special Cash Bonus Payout!




Wow!


Best Capital Protected Stock in Singapore!


Interested to find out more about NTUC Income Shares? Read this latest as of this posting.



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template