Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mr Market My ATM Machine!

Have you read STI Warrant Trading Tips – Part 4?

Hor say liao! I have finally made Mr Market My ATM Machine!


I'm holding 50 lots of Put Warrants overnight, not by choice, but my technical indicators show that there is high probability STI might drop next Monday. Haha, last night Dow dropped! Now HSI, Nikkei and “STI” Futures Market is showing negative. So expect STI to drop on Monday's opening!

Seems luck is on my side. I managed to withdraw enough money from Mr Market's ATM Machine to pay for Mum's 85th Birthday Celebration today! Buffet catered for my whole family network of more than 30 members!

It's an early celebration, actual day is on September 30, 2009.


Happy Birthday Mum!

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...