Custom Search

Sunday, September 13, 2009

DOW Back to September 11 2001 Level!

“Gone nowhere in 8 Years!”



“Eight years have now passed since 9/11, and the Dow is essentially unchanged since that horrible, sad day. On 9/11/01, the Dow was at 9,605.51



(Source: B.I.G.)



Guess what was the closing value for Dow on September 11, 2009? 9605.41!



Wow!

Ting Ting Ting! I quickly did some research and calculations using my Stock Market Time Clock. Hmmm.... guess what I discovered?



Lookout for my next article before end of today!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template