Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

What My Stock Market Time Clocks Say?

“Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock! Ting Ting Ting! Master, master, me cannot move my hands liao! Got confusing signals! No energy liao is it?”

Oops! I received some more information on the Stock Market Cycle Formula late last week and had input some information. That might have confused you lor cos not all new parameters had been input. Then I dun want you to give wrong signals, so I removed the batteries lor! So you got no energy to move your hands liao!

Focus on the Big Picture and the Big Profits will follow!

That's right, I must always remind myself of the Big Picture! So, I'm now spending time to do further research, to make my Stock Market Time Clocks tell me the “Big” market turns, like the one on March 6, 2009. My Stock Market Time Clocks show this as a major turn. So I shall work on this formula to find the next and future major market turn dates.

Wish me good luck!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

ravi said...

Good luck to u.been following your predictions.impacts indian stock markets also.thanks

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template