Sunday, October 26, 2008

MM Lee Predicts Recovery in 3-5 Years?

Recovery in 3 to 5 Years?

"My own guess is if the banking system does not malfunction, then in 3, 4, 5 years, the world economy will be restored. If the banking system malfunctions, then I don't know, it will be a very difficult business. Now, let's assume it is 3 to 5 years, that's an optimistic scenario.....”

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, made the above comments when asked about the region's economic prospects at a dialogue at the Singapore Human Capital Summit on Friday, October 24, 2008, as reported in the Straits Times yesterday.

Hmm.... that's very close to my Stock Market Forecast for Next 8 Years?

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...