Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

Value Investing – When to Sell?

When should you sell a value stock or investment?

Again, I've simplified it into 3 Reasons after reading those from Adam Khoo.

3 Reasons to Sell a Value Stock

  1. Market turns bearish and/or Stock turns into a downtrend
  2. Stock no longer meet Rules 1 to 4 to Pick Winning Stocks
  3. Management sells large shareholdings for unacceptable reasons


I prefer to use my BIG-PICTURE Approach, my Crystal Ball, and Signals of Changing Fundamentals to make my sell decisions.

I'll ride the bull trend and sell before the bear comes!


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template