Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Make Money Work for You!

Have you read the book “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”? If so, you would have some financial education. You would have learnt how to make money work for you and not be its slave!


After I read the book, I began to think through things differently. A number of my friends and people I've spoken to also told me they have changed after reading the book. They began to realised what is an asset and what is a liability in their life. They sold their cars and started financial planning to make money work for them.

I used to spend a lot of time upgrading myself so I can earn more money on the job, a highly paid slave. Now, no more. I've changed my focus to spend time learning how to make my money grow, make money work for me!

I have e-book summaries for these books, so just email me if you would like a copy: Rich Dad, Poor Dad; Rich Dad's Guide to Investing; 24 Essential Lessons for Investment Success by William O'neil

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 3)

Coming up is Friday the 13th October 2017! It is a PI day!   3.14 x 1000 = 3140 days from DJIA bottom on March 9 2009! Just noticed that...