Saturday, September 13, 2008

Learning from the Experts for Free!

Adam Khoo's course focus on wealth creation through business, investing and intellectual property.

Intellectual Property – ya, that's why you see him and his various trainers focusing their efforts in running courses, writing books and creating blogs to market their intellectual property.

I found their blogs and had put it up as Blogs I Follow.

Since Adam and Stuart do not post daily, I've subscribed to their notification service, then I get some gifts free! Stuart is the expert on internet marketing.

I'm going to read Conrad's blog daily to get his views on US indices and changes in the market.

Recently, I attended a workshop to learn some trading techniques from V3GO. Quite simple and powerful techniques. I'll share with you later after I've tested it. Meanwhile, visit the blog to see his daily analysis and calls.

Happy reading!



No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...