Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Free Access to ShareInvestor.Com

Last night, I attended the seminar by Adam Khoo and Conrad Alvin Lim on Value Investing organised by ShareInvestor. I got to attend it for free, thanks to my friend. I called my sister who also attended it for free since there were still vacancies.

It was a very power-packed 3-hour session. Worth my time, very educational and rewarding, things which I've never thought of or put together when investing or trading. I doubt you can learn it from any other trading course advertised in the papers. I'll tell my friends and relatives to attend his free workshops. Trust me, I've no business motive, I'm not selling intellectual property!

I was also rewarded with One Month Free Access to ShareInvestor.com, expires Oct 15, 2008.

I'm giving it away to the first person(s) who email me via Get Email Updates

I'll be sharing what I learnt after I've digested it later.

Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

LIFE@55 - What CPFB Don't Tell You!

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!