Custom Search

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Already Bottom - Singapore Stocks?

Have you read Amfraser's STI Forecast dated September 22, 2008?

Below is a summary of Amfraser's STI Forecast with my comments in red:

1. Forecast a potential upside of STI 2700 to 2800 for current rebound, using the Mar to May 2008 rally as benchmark. I think it's tough considering the fengshui energy was strong from Mar to May 2008, but weak now. Depends on Dow for Tuesday night - if -ve then decline continues, if +ve then possible rally a few more days.

2. STI 2300 might be tested again in next 5-6 weeks (around mid-Nov), but unlikely to break. I think it might break in October 2008.


3. STI 2300 might be broken in Feb/Mar 2009. I think the fengshui energy might be strong.

4. STI should bottom out by April/May 2009. I think not so soon. Astrology forecast a big crash in August 2009, let's wait and see.



Regardless of my comments, let's wait for my S.M.A.R.T. - Crystal Ball when the time comes!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template