Custom Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Tools and Technical Indicators Do I Use?

Tools - I use each for different purposes:

  1. ChartNexus
  2. Metastock -RMO indicator
  3. Nextview
  4. IG Markets – real-time Nikkei and Hang Seng Future Indices
I also monitor DOW futures, Nikkei and Hang Seng Indices real-time at times.


Technical indicators I use include:
  1. Parabolic SAR – trend indicators
  2. Moving Averages
  3. Stochastics
  4. MACD
  5. Price Channels

I also use 2 other indicators which cannot be found in any Tools that I know of. One of these indicators has helped me to spot bottoms very accurately in the past, be it STI or individual stocks. It is especially accurate during periods of extreme weakness or sell off. That's why I continue to use it. The other indicator helped me to identify stocks which are in congestion or range-bound, and the strength of overhead resistance.

What Tools and Technical Indicators do you use?

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template