Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Invest in Health to Get Wealth!

After I started working, my first long term investment was a Life Insurance Policy. My dad (deceased) always said don't buy insurance, don't get cheated of your money for something which is unlikely to happen.

So, I only invest in Insurance Policies that is an Asset and not a Liability or Expense for me. With this Protection Policy with NTUC Income, I'm assured of protection in case of death or disability and can get my money back any time. The protection coverage also increases over the years so I need not buy more insurance. Now, my investment is more than doubled todate.

Of course I did buy more insurance. I invested in Life Insurance Policies covering critical illnesses. My investments are growing, so is the insurance coverage.

When I became a full time investor, I bought into Incomeshield to ensure coverage for hospitalisation expenses. Now no choice lah, this is a liability or expense!

Are you covered or invested? It is better to invest when you are still young to enjoy lower premiums.

Now I can only invest in single premium insurance, no more commitment lah, too expensive, cannot afford lah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Stop SA to RA Transfer at 55!

Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

FreePass - 21 Days EWI Forecast