Sunday, August 31, 2008

Guess You Know this Trick! - Part 2

Just remembered I taught my sister this trick and it works! I never need to use it as I pay by GIRO.

One day, she received her credit card statement and found she was slapped with finance charge and interest for late payment. She forgot to make payment for her credit card on due date – she pays by cheque. Luckily when she discovered, it was only 1-2 days from due date. So she called the bank to request for waiver of the charges explaining she forgot payment was due and she already made payment at the branch immediately upon receipt of the statement. Guess what, it works!

Now she never forget to pay, as I "chai rud" for her already!


So try this trick if you have similar experience. Good luck!

No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...