Custom Search

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Pocket Book Series for Retail Investors!

One day, I found a book in my letter-box. Later that day, I received a message from my nephew that he got it mailed to me. The next day, I received another book! Oh, he got it free by answering a simple online quiz, and the author will automatically mail it to the address free! Since I got it around my birthday, I take it as a birthday present from him lor!

I decided to check it out at the website and found this book titled "Sun Tzu on Investing". I want it, but it is not free yet! I shall wait patiently for it be classified free.


Wanna get the pocket book series on investing free?

Visit Wall Straits

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template