Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11 Wkly Update

Fengshui: market unlikely to do well this week. (Point to note: my past experience showed Fengshui is very accurate in monthly forecast, quite ok in weekly forecast but no so chun for daily forecast. Anyway, I still share with you).

Astrology: volatile week ahead.

Technical Analysis*: Possible short-term rebound in US indices before decline unfolds. Note: Tuesday, ban on naked shorts will be lifted. Friday is options expiry.
I will still focus on the BIG-PICTURE, see August 2008 Forecast
* US Market - since STI usually tracks Lau Ta (big brother Dow)

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...