Thursday, August 28, 2008

8 Steps to Pick Winning Stocks

"The Big Money – 7 Steps to Picking Great Stocks and Finding Financial Security”, written by Frederick R Kobrick, has the following formula:
  1. BASM – Business Model, Assumptions, Strategy and Management of Great Companies
  2. Knowledge
  3. Patience
  4. Disciplines
  5. Emotions
  6. Time Horizon
  7. Market Timing
  8. Benchmarks


Actually there are 8 Steps, I think the Author package it differently. Oops, maybe I'm wrong. Nevermind, I'm more interested to find out the Singapore version of this.

Wonder what is Adam Khoo's formula to find the Golden Goose that lay the Golden Eggs! His seminar is titled “Value Investing - 8 Steps to Buy Great Stocks at Huge Discounts.”

I'll see if I can attend his seminar free. Interested? Click here.

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...