Sunday, October 13, 2013

DOW 13-Year Megaphone Top, STI, HSI, Shanghai Patterns

Look at the Chart Patterns to forecast possible market direction?

Is the 13-Year Megaphone Top in DOW completed?

Watch the resistance lines in the Straits Times Index, Hang Seng Index and Shanghai Composite Index next week.  Will they breakout of the triangle patterns?

How's my Trading of CFD Indices?  I have been shorting Singapore Index and Hang Seng Index and making some profits so far, no loss.  Oops!  I'm holding one losing position, hoping those resistance lines will hold, hahaha.  Hmmm...looks like my trading method works so far.





No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...