Custom Search

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Enjoy 20% discount at Giant Supermarket

Giant Supermarket is now running a Visa Paywave Promo from Jun 7 to Jun 30 2013, while stocks last (I dun know what that means).  Get $1 off for minimum $5 charged to your Visa Paywave Card.

This morning I went on a shopping spree, haha.  I split my purchases into $5 plus packages and queued to make payment.  Each payment of $5 plus gets me $1 off.  So it worked out to be 18% discount for my purchases today.  If you can make exactly $5 purchase per payment, the $1 off works out to be 20% discount.

Happy Shopping!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template