Custom Search

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Amazing Fibonacci Retracement Tool Forecast Tops

Recently I read and watched the video of one Fibonacci Expert explaining how to use Fibonacci Tools to forecast/analyse Price and Time.  At last, I learnt how to use the tool properly, haha.

I decided to explore the Fibonacci Tool and apply it to forecast/analyse Prices of IPO and STI component stocks.

I've shared my analysis on S&P500 in an earlier article.

Since last Saturday, I've completed my analysis for more than 20 stocks in my radar, all pointing to a potential Top.  Today, market performance provides evidence I could be on the right track.  Look what happened to Nikkei, down 7%!

Yesterday I found an article and decided to use Fibonacci Tool on Time Analysis on S&p500 and Straits Times Index.  Guess what?   Yes, Time is Up!

Wow!  Amazing Fibonacci Tool if applied correctly!







 

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template