Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

StockWhiz Winner $50 Commission Credits

Wow!  I am one of the lucky SGX StockWhiz 2012 early bird signups!

I won $50 worth of brokerage commission credit with Phillip Securities!  But dun have a Phillip Securities Account!

Did you win also?  Is yours with OCBC Securities or Lim & Tan ?  Would you like to swop with me?

If you prefer to have the commission credit with Phillip Securities, please forward your SGX email notification to me.  Then I will try to request SGX to arrange a swop if possible. 

Thank you.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template