Monday, December 19, 2011

Panic Crash Cycle Planetary Effects Activated?

Wow! This morning when I saw Aussie Index dropping more than 2 percent, immediate reaction was have the Planets reach their respective positions?

Looks like the Planetary Formation in the sky is almost complete for the Panic Crash this week!


But I know one "nasty planet" should reach its position by Dec 20-22 2011. Then I just read Earth already reached its position.

Be careful. This Panic Crash Cycle might extend into January 2012!


And might come back again in 2012, if my research and understanding of this Panic Crash Cycle cause by this Planetary Formation is correct.

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 4)

There are "3 formula" in my calculator based on my interpretation of the Bible.  The current trend looks very bullish, so I should...