Thursday, June 9, 2011

DOW Head&Shoulder Pattern Danger Ahead!

Daryl Guppy posted this DOW Chart on June 7 2011 at the CNBC website.


A picture is worth a thousand words!

DOW Flashes Danger: Target 11,600, he said in another article.


The above is just a small Head and Shoulder Pattern of a BIGGER one yet to be formed?

Wow! Have you read my DOW May/June 2011 Forecast?



Yes! We can forecast the future direction of the market long before it happens! That's the "Power" of W.D. Gann's secret methods which I managed to unveil!


I'm still continuing with my research, which I believe there are still missing pieces of the jigzaw puzzle to complete. I just found another piece yesterday and another piece to complete.


Stay tuned!

No comments:

DJIA 7thYear Itch -Will 2017 be Itchy? (Part 3)

Coming up is Friday the 13th October 2017! It is a PI day!   3.14 x 1000 = 3140 days from DJIA bottom on March 9 2009! Just noticed that...