Custom Search

Thursday, May 26, 2011

NTUC Income Shares Pay 8% Dividend 2011

Wow! Just received news that NTUC Income will pay shareholders a dividend of 6% plus a special dividend of 2%, total 8% for financial year 2010.

Money will be credited to bank account on May 27 2011.

Hurray!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template