Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

W.D. Gann - Master of Stock Market Time Cycles

I dream, to be the next "W.D. Gann – Master of Stock Market Time Cycles, for investing"!

Oops, will my dream come true?

Recently, I've been very busy doing alot of research, reading the “works” of W.D. Gann, etc and testing my Stock Market Time Clocks.



One “W.D. Gann” expert said maybe W.D. Gann knew the mathematical formula. But to continue to sell his forecasting services and training courses, maybe he kept it a secret.



Hmm... I guess so, but he did mention one must read his “works” 3 times, then maybe will get his message (the mathematical formula).

I'm still reading his "works". I have tested his Stock Market Forecasting Cycles and discovered it helped identify whether the turn date will be a top or bottom, whether it will be bear or bull cycle. Hmm...my Stock Market Time Clocks already incorporate W.D. Gann's “secret”!



Oops...I'm still working very hard with my research, still so much more to read, analyse, tests, forecast for 2010, forecast for next 8 years.



That's all for now. Stay tuned for more updates on my research when I'm almost complete!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

W.D. Gann's Secrets Unveiled Part 6

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!