Custom Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sudden WINDFALL $24 Million in Account ?

This morning, I login to check the cash balance in my trading account to confirm money had been transferred to my bank account.


Wow! Surprised to see a sudden increase of more than S$20K in my account balance! Ting! Ting! Ting! First thought was: Wow, they refunded to me all the overcharged commission for the past few years! Called my sister.


Decided to take a second look and do some calculation. Open the account balance again.


Wow! It is S$24 Million, not S$24K!


More compensation?


WINDFALL! Never seen so much money in my account in my LIFE! Huat ah!


Hahaha! Capture it before its gone!

(This morning, I fell down and hit my head against the wall, heard a big "crack" sound. Hope my "skull" is ok. Maybe affected my eyesight. Oops, how long more can I live. Pray for me!)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template