Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

Solar Eclipse & Stock Market Risk Window?

Yesterday, I switched to a new ISP (Internet Service Provider). This is giving me hell of a problem! I cannot access my 2 most important trading tools. Today, I cannot access blogger update functions.


Now I switched back to my old ISP, so can access the trading tools and blog.


Just a quick message: I received an email from an Astro Expert this morning warning of a possible major correction due to the Solar Eclipse on July 22, 2009. That is, the risk window or impact on the stock markets is still there. You already witnessed the crash in the China Shanghai Stock Market where the Solar Eclipse occurred in that location (China).


I'll have more for you once I solve my ISP problems.


Be Careful!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template