Friday, July 17, 2009

Where STI Heading Next?

Did you watch the free Elliott Wave Educational Video and Lessons available this EWI FreeWeek? Dive into EWI's FreeWeek Now!


I watched a new Video and some educational lessons yesterday. Immediately, I recognised the patterns which could possibly tell me Where STI is Heading Next!


Why did STI break new high? Will it continue to rise?


Did you notice my STI Time Clock triggered a turn date on July 16, 2009?


Yes, that was the date STI started its turn down or topped out, as confirmed in today's movement (Oops, market still not closed yet! But trading below Open!). My Winning Trading System also shows signs of potential continued decline – the technical indicators, the market psychology trading rules.


Look at the STI Chart. No longer a Head & Shoulder Pattern? But a potential Double Top?



So be careful!

No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...