Custom Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

The RAT Show Hand!

Oh my god! Stock Market Crash Again!

My sister woke me up to tell me Dow crashed more than 600 points.

I decided to make a check and post this article.

Yesterday, October 9, 2008 was Water Horse Day. Coupled with Water Month (October, Water Dog) and Water Year (Year of Water RAT, 2008), its Triple Water, extremely strong!

Today? October 10, 2008 is Water Ox Day. Wah! Be Careful!

Water extinguishes the Fire in the Stock Market!

The RAT finally Show Hand!

Hindenburg Omen - See my Crystal Ball (Stock Market Crash Alert)!

See my Crystal Ball (Monthly Forecast October 2008)







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER: All contents in this blog are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice regarding the purchase or sale of stocks or any other investments. Please consult with your financial advisor before making an investment decision regarding any mentioned investments.
I assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.
Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template