Saturday, October 4, 2008

Origami Helps Improve Memory?

I just read an article on ways to prevent Alzheimer Disease and improve memory. Mental exercises like playing bridge, crossword or jigzaw puzzles, sudoko, card games, etc. can help. Playing Mahjong also helps.

But my mum dun like to play all these and she is not educated. Otherwise, I can get her to try the mental exercise below. So what I do? I teach her origami, art of paperfolding. Fold simple things only, otherwise she get more frustrated, cannot remember. So everyday, she fold alot of paper boxes. Better than taking medication like gingko!

Like to try the mental exercise below to test for AD symptoms? Relax and enjoy!


No comments:

George Lindsay Long Cycle: DJIA 20 Year Cycle

I just found and read an article which Ed Carlson wrote in 2014 about George Lindsay's Long Cycle, see extracts below: If point A = ...