Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Decision on NTUC Income Insurance was Right!

My friend told me her whole life insurance policy with AIA had not break even after 17 years. She was waiting for the 20th anniversary as the policy would likely pay a bonus so she will profit from the policy.

My whole life insurance policy of more than 20 years with NTUC Income almost doubled what I paid. So my decision to insure/invest with NTUC Income was right. Thanks to the following:

  1. My Dad (deceased) who repeatedly reminded me not to waste money buying insurance policies. So I decided to only go for savings or investment type policies with protection, ie I should get my money back at end of term or anytime.
  2. I compared whole life insurance policies among 3 insurance companies and found that NTUC Income gave the most value for money, ie get more money back , breaks even within a shorter period of time and compounding insured amount.
  3. I bought the policy not long after I started working. Starting young means my annual premium will be lower, thereby reaping higher returns and shortens break even period.

Insuring with NTUC Income also gives me peace of mind! Especially now seeing what had happened to others. And I've made myself a long-term shareholder of NTUC Income, so it's money out of right pocket and into left pocket!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

W.D. Gann's Secrets Unveiled Part 6

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!