Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Is GOLD a Safe Haven?

When I first started my working career, my mum always tell me to buy gold jewellery, wear gold jewellery. “Its an investment, it has value”. So, whenever chinese new year is coming, we'll go to Poh Heng Jewellery to buy gold bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc. Why Poh Heng? cos my sister has a friend there, we can get discount for workmanship, so our gold will be worth more in future!

Gold jewellery was in fashion then, so I dun mind buying and wearing them. But ever since it went out of fashion, I stopped wearing and buying them. What a waste! Now Gold price had gone up so much, its not worth buying now already. “Pu ting lao ren yuan, chi quay zhai yen chien” - can you read this in chinese? meaning “If you dun listen to old folks, you will likely lose in future”

My parents migrated from China to Singapore during their teens and had experienced World War II. They knew the value of Gold!

Now I can only hope Gold price will continue to shoot up, then I sell my Gold Jewellery!

Is it time to buy GOLD ETF? Is GOLD still a Safe Haven? Lookout for my future postings after I complete my research cos it is now at a critical turning point!

Popular posts from this blog

Economic Cycle vs Stock Market Cycle

Boost Your OCBC360 Interest Rate to 3.55%pa from April 2019!

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!