Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

A Gift for Account Opening!

Yesterday I went down to NTUC Fairprice Tanjong Pagar with my mum to buy necessities. I passed by Singapore Pools and they were having a roadshow. Open a Gold Poolzconnect account and I get $5 NTUC voucher on the spot. Why not? That makes it easier for me to buy toto for this Friday's $8million draw!

Ha ha, just nice, I spent the $5 NTUC voucher on necessities at NTUC Fairprice. I usually buy necessities on special offer, usually housebrand on offer. So I get double discounts. With my mum, I get another 2% off, that's triple discounts. Not to forget I also earn rebates and linkpoints with my Max card (NTUC Fairprice membership). And with the free $5 NTUC voucher, ho ho ho Santa Claus came early to town!

What a way to make my money grow!

(Singapore Pools roadshow ends this Friday to tie in with the $8 million draw. I also got a toto key chain free – I can use it for toto quick pick.)

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

W.D. Gann's Secrets Unveiled Part 6

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!