Trust Bank Singapore, New Digital Bank Freebies!

Image
Have you applied for your Savings Account or Credit Card with Trust Bank Singapore, Singapore's digital bank backed by a unique partnership between Standard Chartered Bank, and FairPrice Group? REFERRAL CODE: BZACYE0F ( it is a number zero, not letter ) Get $35 worth of free Fairprice vouchers and other freebies by just Downloading the Trust App and Open a Savings Account online with the App, simple/easy within 10mins!: Get free $10 Fairprice E-voucher (no minimum spend at stores/online) by entering this code ( BZACYE0F ) when apply for the Savings Account. Get free 1kg Fairprice Rice voucher Get free Kopitiam Breakfast Toast Set voucher Charge one transaction to your debit card to get free Fairprice $25 voucher (no minimum spend, at stores/online). Hack: Do a funds transfer of $1 or $10 from your own bank to Trustbank savings account. Then Just add your debit card number to Grab App, authenticate with $1 charge/refunded to your saving

Effects of Solar Eclipse on Aug 1 2008

I received an email late last night from an Astro site I subscribed. It suggest to quickly write down 10 wishes on this day, as it will highly come true, depending -- dun understand, too chim. So, I quickly write down 10 wishes. You guess what I wrote? One is I wish I strike toto $8 million dollars next Friday, LOL.

Ok, jokes aside, there appears to be some problem with Google Blog system. Cannot access using IE but can access using Firefox. I thought there were some problems with the changes I made last night, so I deleted all of them. You will not be able to find the GET EMAIL UPDATES box. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I'll have a very busy schedule tonight and tomorrow, no time to sleep - 1am to 6am got US webinar, 7am need to go for my healthy lifestyle brisk walking - this one is National Day walk-a-jog, then need to catchup on sleep lor, then need to do research liao cos all my resources tips would have come in, except one/two will come in Monday morning. So, I can only post on Monday lor. So, that's all for now, see you Monday morning!

Popular posts from this blog

CPF@55 Policy Designed to Make the Rich Richer!

NTUC Fairprice Shares pays 5% dividend!

LIFE@55 - What CPFB Don't Tell You!